1. Q: Is it true that fish blood and even red wine don’t stain the alternative Teak material, Flexiteek?
A: Yes, that is true. Flexiteek is a composite PVC material that is extremely durable and stain resistant. Simply use warm water and soap.
2. Q: What’s the warranty of the alternative teak?
A: The warranty is 5 years on both installation and material.
3. Q: What’s the best way to keep our new alternative teak deck clean?
A: One simply cleans it as one would a non-skid deck, with a brush, a bucket of warm water and boat soap. In fact, the best way to clean your new deck is to use a pressure washer once in a while!
4. Q: Is alternative teak decking slippery when wet?
A: No, in fact, its non-skid properties are unsurpassed and almost has more traction wet than dry.
5. Q: Can I damage my new alternative teak deck?
A: It is an extremely durable material (a dropped dive tank for example will not damage Flexiteek), however make sure to keep Acetone and lacquer thinner away from your new deck as both of those products melt plastic.